Thursday, September 06, 2007

Dentist cont.

It's finally over (mostly). After three hours of having someone elses fingers in my mouth, I now have my temporary bridge. Not bad looking, but it was not pleasant. I did really well until the last when Dr. Hasnani extracted the tooth that had been under my old bridge. I swear the roots of that tooth were behind my nose! There wasn't really any pain, I guess the thought and the feeling were enough to make me sick. I sure was glad when that part was over!
Looking at my latest postings, I noticed that I have used the same picture of Tyler twice. I do have others. Speaking of pictures, when I was in Knoxville, Ali gave me about a hundred pics on a disc. They are beautiful pics, The pics in my last post were some of them. Anyway, the gals at Wally World almost didn't let me have the pics because they were so professional looking. A few of them were indeed taken by a professional, but were given to Jim and Ali to use and print. They weren't copyrighted. The joke is, some of the others that are just as good were taken by Michelle, Ali's good friend. What a compliment to her! She is very good at anything she does. Ok, my pain pill is kicking my butt, so I will post again later.

1 comment:

Quad Squad! said...

I'm glad that a portion of your dental work is done. I hope the rest is easier. That is so funny about the pictures! I told Michelle and she got a big kick out of it! We love you!