Thursday, June 22, 2006

update


Three of the babies are doing fine. Little Thomas still has a breathing problem. They are hoping medication will take care of that, if not, a simple surgery procedure will fix it. Allison on the other hand is one very sick lady. She has pre-eclampsia, had lost a lot of blood . Her blood pressure at one point was 51 over 30 and we thought we were going to lose her. After 5 units of blood things are improving and her bp is now 109 over 65. Not great but a lot better. Her kidneys were not producing either but that is improving now. We are all praying very hard for her.

On a lighter note: Jennifers' little bear. Is he not adorable? She did him with a merino batt. I gotta learn how to do that. you all know that I am going to pick your minds for all the info I can get when I see you next week.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Oh my... keep us posted on Allison. Here's hoping and praying she continues to pull out of this.
And, yes, the bear is just TOO cute.